Respecting the provisions of current legislation, ROBOCAT (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in ROBOCAT is: El Racó dels Robotaires Association, provided with NIF: G55153258 and registered in: with the following registration data:, whose representative is: ROBOCAT (hereinafter, Data Controller). Your contact details are as follows:
Address: C / PORTAL NOU, Nº 20 17004, GIRONA, GIRONA
Contact phone: +34 618 510 122
Contact email: [email protected]
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by ROBOCAT, through the forms extended in its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between ROBOCAT and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that this one fills, or to take care of a request or consultation of the same. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of treatment activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities. carried out and the other circumstances set out in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in ROBOCAT they are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. ROBOCAT undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by ROBOCAT in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of ROBOCAT, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only during the following period: 24 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be retained or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which he has the intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adjustment decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the established in the articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights, only the greater of 14 years will be able to give his consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by ROBOCAT. In the case of a child under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
ROBOCAT undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental, unlawful or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because of that ROBOCAT cannot guarantee the unavailability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs. it is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes accessible the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has an envelope ROBOCAT and may, therefore, exercise before the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of himself ROBOCAT whether or not you are processing your personal data and, if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the processing ROBOCAT has made or carries out, as well as, among other things, the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop the processing of the same by ROBOCAT.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-https://robocat.cat“, Specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person who represents the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: C / PORTAL NOU, Nº 20 17004, GIRONA, GIRONA
Email: [email protected]
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than ROBOCAT, and are therefore not operated by ROBOCAT. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or breach of current regulations in the way in which his personal data are being processed, he will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).